NEW STANDARD OF DRINKING WATER
Our research team set itself the goal of finding the optimal drinking water formula for use in health, rejuvenation and active longevity programs.
The main challenges for us were the following:
1. The presence of an isotope toxic to humans in drinking water
hydrogen - deuterium, and the heavy isotope oxygen-18.
2. Presence of heavy and radioactive isotopes in water impurities.
3. The presence of third-party impurities caused by human activities (micro plastic, antibiotics, hormones, herbicides, dioxins, etc.).
4. Poor or even dangerous pH and Redox.
5. Indicators of the water energy field that are unacceptable for humans, other than relict water.
We have been able to resolve these issues to develop drinking water of relict quality.
As a result of many years of scientific and laboratory research, testing of water, it became possible to manufacture equipment for obtaining relict water without toxic impurities, uniq pH and Redox.
We can safely say that today our product is a new standard for drinking water, which is fully compatible with the human body.
Drink with pleasure our water to immediately feel positive changes in your body.
Deuterium depleted drinking water
Price: 3 EUR
Volume: 0.5 liter
Storage at: 2 - 25 ℃
The water is produced in the European Union and meets all statutory requirements and the highest quality standards.
Minimum order is 1 pack (216/0.5 l bottles).
Our warehouse is located in the European Union.
HOW TO BUY
1. Fill out the contact form or send an email. Please, specify your contact details and delivery address.
2. We will provide you with information on delivery costs, send an invoice for payment.
3. We will send your order and provide you with all the necessary information about the delivery.
deuterium depleted water, depleted water, low deuterium water, buy deuterium depleted water, deuterium depleted water brands ,low deuterium water brands, deuterium depleted drinking water, best deuterium depleted water, deuterium depletion water , water without deuterium , deuterium reduced water, litewater deuterium depleted water , litewater ddw